Friday, October 10, 2008

As Per Request

Here's some pictures I've recently taken. There's a couple that somehow failed to be included from earlier, but by and large, they're new. And due to overwhelming family deman- er...that is, request, I'll go ahead and post em on up.

I'm glad the week's over, since I'm feeling - once again - borderline sick. Just that general achy feeling all over my body, as well as a particularly sore back... ugh.





Ronald Reagan?! I didn't know he had a business in China!










Here's a picture of a group of the freshman class in uniform. Prior to starting classes, they went through several weeks of semi-military "training." Apparently they teach them to march, let them fire a gun, make them follow orders, march them around a bit, and then let them go on their merry way. Interesting stuff... especially after meeting some of these freshmen... :)







If it's not one collectivist, quasi-uniform, then it's another. The girls here love umbrellas... love them. And not for rain, either, but for sun. They don't want to be tan because it implies that they work in the field and are low-class. Think the Victorian West.








This guy was cruising around the campus after hours. I was told it's actually the University's Science Dept. that has built it as a test vehicle.










Finally, an (admittedly underexposed) shot of my friend Nancy Sun... again, by request.


(CS)WC Out.

Too low to find my way

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the pictures per my deman-err, request. : ) Is Nancy the one you went out with and had the slight language barrier issue?

    sounds like things for you are as exciting as always... get the pics coming!

    love,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete