Sunday, January 11, 2009

Quick note from Nanjing!

Hey everyone, just a really quick update. I'm in Nanjing and, apart from being hounded by my "mother-hen" Xiaoxian to get grades into her (which I just sent), I'm having a great time. It's cold as hell here, but really beautiful. Tomorrow I'll be going to the Nanjing Massacre
Memorial, so I'm really looking forward to that. Since it costs money to use the internet here at this hostel, I'm making my journal in my actual pen-and-paper book until I have time to copy-paste it up here. Also, I can't feel my fingers right now, which makes typing hard... so I'll update you guys, but later!!... I really need to buy some gloves!

(CS)WC

4 comments:

  1. How cool to visit the actual place you wrote your Senior Thesis about!! Buy some gloves!! (a hat & scarf might help too;))\xo
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and...if you think some of the places you visit might work into dads and my trip...:) mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I hearing complaints about being cold from my brother who always made fun of my "California blood?" ...hmmm... maybe now you won't tease your big sister! : ) Enjoy the traveling- and take lots of pictures! : )

    love you.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it gets too cold, you can always plan a trip to the United Arab Emirates. Life is great (and warm) here.

    ReplyDelete