Friday, August 29, 2008

One more thing today

There's been a little confusion regarding the idea of leaving comments on this site. PLEASE feel perfectly free. I'm a little unclear myself as to the requirements of posting comments, and you may have to create a username to do so, but rest assured it is entirely free to do so. I've tried to make the commenting process as open as easy as the option screen would allow me...

I'd love to hear from anyone :)

Amendment:
It looks like all you need to do is click the button at the bottom of any given post. You do not need to have a username on this site. If you want to create one, that is just fine - still free - but if you'd rather not, simply click the identity-choice queue down to the third option, called "Name/URL" and you'll be prompted to type in whichever name you choose, along with your comment, and then hit "Publish Your Comment."

Easy as pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment